Contract Negotiation Highlights
BSC Contract expires March 31, 2020
What’s on the table.
- General Wage Increases
- 401K Match Increase
- Additional Vacation Time
- Additional Sick Time
- Longevity Pay
- Floating Holiday
- Increase in Life Insurance – Basic, Supplemental & Dependent Life
- Additional Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Personal Days
- Universal Pass – Noticed that TWU is trying to Negotiate the Pass to cover NJT New Jersey Transit (Which is Port Authority??
- Paid FMLA As a Public employer, you may voluntarily opt into New York Paid Family Leave at any time. … Paid Family Leave coverage for non-represented employees can be determined by the Public Employer. A labor union may collectively bargain with a public employer to provide Paid Family Leave benefits to represented employees.
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Confirm Retiree Health & Welfare entitlements 10 years of Service to retire with Benefits for BSC TCU?